[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 22 pen, 57) - 2 Dortmund

Just now, the gunslinger said:

this for me is still a free hit. We just have a far better chance at a knock out. 

If we do go out people will try to make out it is some kind of disaster but that in it's self will be a measure of how good we are. 

The money to go another round further would be very welcome. I’m not sure exactly what it would be but you’re getting the prize money plus another sell out home game with high ticket prices and added broadcasting revenue too. 

There isn’t a huge difference in the conference league prize money tbh, the winners actually get more than the Europa League winners. So it’s a big bonus for us if Celtic go out. The money really adds up when you add in the ticket money. 

7 minutes ago, DMAA said:

The money to go another round further would be very welcome. I’m not sure exactly what it would be but you’re getting the prize money plus another sell out home game with high ticket prices and added broadcasting revenue too. 

we would get a rather disappointing 500k euros for going through tonight in prize money. 

2.5 million though in gate receipts probably. TV money. 10 year share money higher. better co efficient. 

all good stuff.  

4 minutes ago, DMAA said:

There isn’t a huge difference in the conference league prize money tbh, the winners actually get more than the Europa League winners. So it’s a big bonus for us if Celtic go out. The money really adds up when you add in the ticket money. 

Yeah there is great money in that too

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Conference winners €5M

Europa cup winners €8.6M

This whole round needs looked at by UEFA , from the prize money to the lack of coeficient Points , though I am hopeful I’m wrong on this , all because there’s 24 teams left , it’s just stupid .

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

This day has dragged. Cant wait for tonight, heading to the pub about 4. C'mon the Teddy Bears

Count yourself lucky.  I won't be in the pub until 6pm.  

Edited by Gonzo79