[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 22 pen, 57) - 2 Dortmund

34 minutes ago, rbr said:

This whole round needs looked at by UEFA , from the prize money to the lack of coeficient Points , though I am hopeful I’m wrong on this , all because there’s 24 teams left , it’s just stupid .

It's a shambles. Frankly you are better off dropping to the conference. 

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Conference winners €5M

Europa cup winners €8.6M

I went back to the link I had used and yes, it said 2021-22 prize money in the title and then listed 2018-19 numbers underneath! That explains it.

Despite the winners prize money having more than doubled since 18-19, for the rounds we are likely to make it remains almost exactly the same. Every change UEFA makes affecting finance is geared towards benefiting the bigger clubs.

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Rangers v Dortmund

Not that surprised that the manager has opted for the same team as last week. They worked well together so no great reason to change it.

Balogun could have came in for Barisic and Gio might have chosen Kamara instead of Arfield for a more pragmatic line up but I'm glad to see us having a go again.

Another very tough challenge ahead!