[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Ramsey 65; Goldson 86)

Well we got the three points--most important part of today.

#BUT---too much added on time,WHY?because of our moronic fans(let this be last protest as it only messes up on-field action),McGregor was right to allegedly tell them to "F" off.

Said to wife before game--"look at state of that pitch" and after watching the uneven bounce/bobbles etc. was correct.It had obviously not watered,ironically the system came on late in game.It would have been easier to play on Livies plastic crap.

Was not surprised to se Tav's penalty miss go over bar as his last couple were each getting higher in their trajectory.

Anyway 3 POINTS and on we go.

1 hour ago, weebluedevil said:

Win every match and we win the league. The question is 'are we capable'? It's hard to believe from our current league form. And I'm not sure how the international break will help us when most of our best players are away. 

As much as I can see us raising our game and beating the Tims, I can also see us going away and struggling to win against diddy teams. Hmphhhh...

Dreadful performance, outstanding 3 points. Manager got the starting line-up wrong but changed it and won the game. credit for that. 

Dundee Goal: A mis hit cross Ramsay should have blocked but the fliught of the ball was hard to judge and the Dundee playing in the right place at right time.

Our penalty - a stonewaller. Boy tried to rip off Alfredo's shirt. Loads of rangers fans on twitter saying it was never a penalty. Bizarre.

Our first goal - came after us actually playing for a 10 min spell. Good play and great to see Ramsay get a goal.

Our winner - Roofe involved again. If he is fit we have to find ways for him to play in these games. Great from the coaching staff to push Goldson up front and overload them and what a finish from the big man.

A very important 3 points. A terrible game on a cowfield. Now a nice international break to enjoy, regroup and come back for a massive month. Lets go!

pitch was awful

ref was awful

dundee were awful

Rangers were awful 

result was superb. 

7 wins and the league is ours. indeed 6 wins and a draw will probably do it. 

We will not get anywhere near that playing like this. 

lets use the 2 week gap to reset for our biggest game in years. 

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Dreadful performance, outstanding 3 points. Manager got the starting line-up wrong but changed it and won the game. credit for that. 

Dundee Goal: A mis hit cross Ramsay should have blocked but the fliught of the ball was hard to judge and the Dundee playing in the right place at right time.

Our penalty - a stonewaller. Boy tried to rip off Alfredo's shirt. Loads of rangers fans on twitter saying it was never a penalty. Bizarre.

Our first goal - came after us actually playing for a 10 min spell. Good play and great to see Ramsay get a goal.

Our winner - Roofe involved again. If he is fit we have to find ways for him to play in these games. Great from the coaching staff to push Goldson up front and overload them and what a finish from the big man.

A very important 3 points. A terrible game on a cowfield. Now a nice international break to enjoy, regroup and come back for a massive month. Lets go!

i had one arguing with me that he didn't get his shirt pulled. 

Weird. I pointed out i could accept he didn't see it getting pulled but it was. 

This part of the season is always about the pts regardless of performance. Goldson took his goal well and Ramsay made an actual contribution, not before time. So all and all, what needed to be done was done. I can see GVB ripping this team to shreds at the end of the season, he's clearly not happy with it. 

Small note that I've noticed recently, is that GVB refers to the players by their first names. Something his manager at Rangers didn't do as he was forever shouting peoples surnames, even during training. GVB seems to value the personal touch. 

I think we'll be in good hands with him, but you can tell he's looking at some of the players and wondering what Gerrard was thinking.