The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

We'd really need to see what the add-ons are before deciding exactly how good or bad the deal is.  It also depends on how Aribo's career progresses, so let's hope he does well at Southampton.

Hopefully they come out and detail what it all is. If they don’t then the sensible conclusion is they don’t want to let public know they have sold on the low side.

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Hopefully they come out and detail what it all is. If they don’t then the sensible conclusion is they don’t want to let public know they have sold on the low side.

To some extent, knowing the details is unimportant. As the prophet once said, it is what it is. No amount of knowledge on our part will change anything.

I'm fairly confident that Ross Wilson will have got the best deal possible.

11 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Given the past 30 years of our club and various owners being less than transparent I’m not yet at the fully trusting stage.

To be honest, it makes absolutely no difference what you and I think.

I prefer to take a positive view of Wilson's track record and obvious abilities. Compare if you will with the likes of Martin Bain, who was a genuine incompetent.

49 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Not seen Roofe in any of the gallery pics, same with Alfredo. Maybe they do some special rehab in sunny Scotland.

Hope you're correct as Im sure I saw photos of Alfie at airport? 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Hope you're correct as Im sure I saw photos of Alfie at airport? 

I'm pretty sure I saw Alfie on one of the training videos on RangersTV in a gym workout with McGregor and Jack