Premier League 2022/23

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Is that not what we've been doing over the years? We got money from Enic, King, NTL etc, and more recently have been funded by our shareholders to a much greater extent than any other club in Scotland.

Perhaps. And I have to say that I am not particularly happy with it. I would much rather have a team who have been developed by the club, rather than a legion of signings. There should be a balance of course, but the thought of Ragers making 'marquee signings' (unlikely to happen, I know) depresses me a bit.

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

I fully expect it to go into arbitration again over pending EPL charges.

Somethin gon stick. 

It can't.  City don't have the right to take these charges, and any subsequent punishments, to CAS

I’m sure Southampton have a feeder club somewhere. Usually they take players but I suppose a manager is a possibility.

Leeds or So’ton? Where does the ambitious manager go? There’s a safety option there but while Southampton never will, Leeds might - one day. Win something, I mean.