BBC Scotland and Rangers to resume coverage

This is fascinating and, initially at least, good news. Less Richard Gordon and hopefully the decreasing influence of other mischief-makers should hopefully see improved coverage for all.

I must be honest and maybe, living in England I don't get the full force of it, but I've often thought some supporters are just lying in wait for Gordon to reveal an insult or a slight, real or imagined. I've heard him praise Rangers quite often though he's never hidden his support for Aberdeen.

I rely on BBC Scotland living where I do so I think it is good news.

9 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I must be honest and maybe, living in England I don't get the full force of it, but I've often thought some supporters are just lying in wait for Gordon to reveal an insult or a slight,

It all came from an incident with Chris McLaughlin who could not find anything to say against the team and went to police control to see if they had anything unsavoury to report.

He is now in a senior position at BBC but must be pig sick at the apology.