BBC Scotland and Rangers to resume coverage

I haven't watched, or listened to, more than a few minutes of BBC Sport Scotland in years. 

From what I can gather, from reading on-line observations, and from comments of friends/acquaintances, its output is far from "drivel".

What is described is, for the most part, too studied, and too infused with malice,  to qualify for this accolade. It seems , almost, to approach the sinister. There is an agenda, which is nothing new, and I expect little or no change for the foreseeable future. 

32 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I haven't watched, or listened to, more than a few minutes of BBC Sport Scotland in years. 

From what I can gather, from reading on-line observations, and from comments of friends/acquaintances, its output is far from "drivel".

What is described is, for the most part, too studied, and too infused with malice,  to qualify for this accolade. It seems , almost, to approach the sinister. There is an agenda, which is nothing new, and I expect little or no change for the foreseeable future. 

The hatred in them is like seaside rock it goes all the way through accepting their apology never in a million years my reply would have been **** OFF

On 21/07/2022 at 15:21, MacK1950 said:

To talk about "experts" these people are only so in their own egoistic minds you only have to listen to the drivel on MOTD spouted by Linekar and all.

Must be experts.

People up and down the country pay for it gladly.

1 hour ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Well it must have had an impact. I watched the Sunday edition tonight online and all those points listed were covered by Jonathan Sutherland with Marvin Bartley.

What was Sutherland and Bartleys take in them? FWIW I like Bartley and think he usually good with his assessments 

21 hours ago, CammyF said:

What was Sutherland and Bartleys take in them? FWIW I like Bartley and think he usually good with his assessments 

Sutherland played it straight and asked the panel. Bartley and Lianne Crighton? 1)They concluded the linesman could not see the Livi player on the far side who may be playing Colak on. Very tight decision. 2) Bartley stated the bench decided to pull Cancar as he is a CB rather than FB , and was struggling in LB role, to negate a further yellow. ( No mention of revelation at today's PC that Walsh "advised" his removal!) 3) Panel agreed whistle had blown before ball crossed line so no case to answer on VAR.

I like Bartley too. He was asked about our CL hopes as well, and seemed very genuine and positive around the need for us to be performing at that level.

37 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Sutherland played it straight and asked the panel. Bartley and Lianne Crighton? 1)They concluded the linesman could not see the Livi player on the far side who may be playing Colak on. Very tight decision. 2) Bartley stated the bench decided to pull Cancar as he is a CB rather than FB , and was struggling in LB role, to negate a further yellow. ( No mention of revelation at today's PC that Walsh "advised" his removal!) 3) Panel agreed whistle had blown before ball crossed line so no case to answer on VAR.

I like Bartley too. He was asked about our CL hopes as well, and seemed very genuine and positive around the need for us to be performing at that level.

Don Robertson was the ref on Saturday not Walsh.

Couldnt help noticing that one of his assistant refs was David  Roome on Saturday.

was that him who failed to spot 3 offside Shellik players at their goal in the 2019 LC final?

Edited by RANGERRAB

On 31/07/2022 at 21:44, Ted McMinnime said:

Well it must have had an impact. I watched the Sunday edition tonight online and all those points listed were covered by Jonathan Sutherland with Marvin Bartley.

Didn't watch the Sunday show but Saturday, yes.

The Colak offside was in the highlight package (HP) but wasn't discussed post-match.

The disallowed Livingston goal wasn't in the HP but was discussed post-match.

Both were tight/contentious.

The post booking foul by the Livingston player was on neither.

Nor was the same by Glen Kamara.

There have been many things to rightly point toward as far as BBC Scotland output is concerned but this isn't one of them.