[FT] Union SG 2 - 0 Rangers

9 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think the worst thing about it was the failure to make changes to formation, strategy and players. There was a failure to  actually address what was happening. We were getting absolutely nowhere and perhaps that was because we had three defensive mids on the pitch. There was nowhere near enough movement. 

Kamara will undoubtedly get slaughtered (as they all should) but at least IMO he tried to turn on the ball an create things through the centre. Did it work? Not really but at least he tried. 

As much I get Lundstrum at the back to accommodate our full backs going forward, Do we really need him as part of a trio of defenders continually playing the ball from side to side? There were so many times in that game when we never actually had a player in the middle of the park.  

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

12 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

You know its always going to be a bad night when James Tavernier is one of the poorest players on the pitch. He looked so far off it I would have asked for a bloody DNA test after the game. That wasn't our captain out there tonight. 

Yeah, said earlier I'm more disappointed in our established players tonight. They set the standards last season, they should be pushing us forward, they were sadly lacking this evening. 

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Kamara will undoubtedly get slaughtered (as they all should) but at least IMO he tried to turn on the ball an create things through the centre. Did it work? Not really but at least he tried. 

As much I get Lundstrum at the back to accommodate our full backs going forward, Do we really need him as part of a trio of defenders continually playing the ball from side to side? There were so many times in that game when we never actually had a player in the middle of the park.  

A collective fail.

Management and players.

Worst I can remember since the First Half at the Brendanbeu in early Feburary. In fact, worse when you think we actually improved a fair bit in that second half with Jack coming on.

For as dismal a 90 minutes, Hibs semi final last November.

7 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Looked like a very bad performance from the early days of gio’s reign. 

Early days of Gio we just kept winning football matches, conceding very few goals.

It was the winter break that had the usual effect.