[FT] Rangers 2 (Colak 51'; Morelos 88') - 0 Kilmarnock

7 hours ago, DMAA said:

I think it’s worrying, there has been no change in the way we play from last season. Worrying too that Celtic have picked up from where they left off, goals from each of their front 3 today. A lot of improvement required. 

Eh ?  Jenz scored for them, he is a centre half

I was bored at Ibrox today! when you see teams like Kilmarnock it enhances how pish Scottish football is! we were very ponderous today, square passes all the time! why do we just seem to struggle through matches? we need to play with more tempo/aggression/intensity.

Our players always look like they are sluggish, we really do need to get into a rhythm and quickly.

54 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I was bored at Ibrox today! when you see teams like Kilmarnock it enhances how pish Scottish football is! we were very ponderous today, square passes all the time! why do we just seem to struggle through matches? we need to play with more tempo/aggression/intensity.

Our players always look like they are sluggish, we really do need to get into a rhythm and quickly.

Kilmarnock like Livingston last week had no intention of playing football. The fact that their defender was trying to waste time midway through the first half just confirmed it.

I can’t ever remember teams being this negative during the 90s or early 00s. 

Domestic games are quickly becoming horrible to watch.

26 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Kilmarnock like Livingston last week had no intention of playing football. The fact that their defender was trying to waste time midway through the first half just confirmed it.

Last season league and Europe were night and day in terms of time, atmosphere, excitement and cash earned, big believer in Atlantic league.

6 hours ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

can’t ever remember teams being this negative during the 90s or early 00s. 

Domestic games are quickly becoming horrible to watch

Then it’s up to us to make it not a valuable tactic for them and batter these teams every week. But we can’t seem to break many of these teams down and win by the odd goal most times.

8 hours ago, craig said:

Eh ?  Jenz scored for them, he is a centre half

Yeh I saw that after my post, it was someone on radio Scotland who had said it. Jota didn’t score but got 3 assists though. 

Edited by DMAA

7 hours ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Did he get booked for blatant time wasting? Typical McInnes tactics.