Club Statement | RIFC raise injunction proceedings in the US

• 2 weeks later...

The once talked about feature film on the past decade plus just added a dead pop star to the cast.

Back in 2011/12, I remember saying alongside many others, that this affair wouldn't be finished for a long time. I didn't think that it would drag on this long. The reports of a large settlement in favour of Mr.MASH and the Crown paying out huge sums of money to chancers like Green and D&P are bitter pills to swallow when they come with the truth still firmly locked away.

Lord of the Rings will be seen as a 'Short' in comparison.

52 minutes ago, forlanssister said:
Of all the nonsense that's been associated with us over thevlast 12 or so years thiscis right up there with the most bizarre of it. 😳

Almost certainly not as simple as this, but I often think back to the sum of money the Green consortium put up to buy the club in relation to the amount (and pain) that was required to take it back.

IIRC the clause to buy for CG&Co was locked in, if the CVA was voted down.

Dubious value for creditors. Obvious what was going on (or at least it seemed to me).

edit

ps. sorry for rabbitting on but it is a way to take the mind from the pre-match butterflys.

Edited by buster.