[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers

12 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Just out of interest, can anyone pinpoint the last signing we made that has actually improved our team? 

Aribo, Bassey, Lundstrum and I'll predict Lawrence and Tillman will improve us over the season. 

13 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Just out of interest, can anyone pinpoint the last signing we made that has actually improved our team? 

Lawrence,Colak  & Tillman look decent signings we made the summer. Ben Davies should be a good signing too.

My main concern was goalkeeper. I saw no point in retaining McGregor who had a few errors last season. That meant we needed a goalkeeper. Easy option was Siegrist but we waited and the yahoos got him. 
No we’re paying the price unless McCrorie is the answer

Our away league record in 2022 

Wins - St Johnstone, Dundee, St Mirren, Motherwell, Hearts (meaningless end of season kick about), Livingston

Draws - Aberdeen, Ross County, Dundee United, Celtic, Hibernian

Defeats - Celtic x 2

39 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Lawrence,Colak  & Tillman look decent signings we made the summer. Ben Davies should be a good signing too.

My main concern was goalkeeper. I saw no point in retaining McGregor who had a few errors last season. That meant we needed a goalkeeper. Easy option was Siegrist but we waited and the yahoos got him. 
No we’re paying the price unless McCrorie is the answer

Is Colak an upgrade on Morelos? 

18 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Is Colak an upgrade on Morelos? 

Currently, yes. 

Morelos is unfit and a liability as shown at Easter Road. Colak is fit and scoring goals two of which helped us to CL group stages. 

Disgusted but not surprised by the team serving that shit sandwhich this afternoon. I've a sneaky feeling we have a squad that is more interested in European competitions than domestic. I don't like to hang individual players out to dry as I'm a believer in winning and losing as a team, but the goalie hung himself out this afternoon. That, hopefully puts to bed any further discussion on him being a number 1. That was Lionel Letizi levels of embarrassing.