[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Have we ever actually played well under GvB? ('Well' as in attractive, attacking football.)

I think we have, it's just that he seems to have this mental tick that makes him revert to negative rubbish.

5 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Unfortunately if Gio can't get over this "shit the bed" negative football that we seem to get every few games then I think he'll go. Probably not until the end of the season though. Seems to be a pattern, shit the bed then play well for a couple of games, then shit the bed. 

To many tactical disasters.   Gio doesn't have the players to implement the tactics he wants.   He buggers about with his squad too much.  Tillman is not an outside right.  Kamara and Davis in the midfield just doesn't work.   He needs to find his best team and stick with it.

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

Hands up anyone who went into today`s game with any optimism?

32 games to go, their fire will run out, we finally (part 563) have to wake up and stop playing underperformers and straight into the oppositions hands. Next stop Ajax.

Who do you rank as the under performers?   

That was brutal.  Goldson has become a liability.  The keeper was also culpable.  I am sick of pussyfooting about at the back. To be honest the midfield selection got the result it deserved.  3 defensive mids who couldn't defend.  We lacked pace, drive, commitment and desire.  The service to the forwards was pathetic and the management team inept.  I was hopeful before the game but we chucked it in the 8th minute.