[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, MacK1950 said:

Think that Gio will have to scrutinise the video of the game and hopefully realise that free kicks/throw-ins  will have to be taken more quickly especially throw-ins as we seem to take an eternity with them.

At least our throw ins and corner kicks are hugely effective...🙄

We’ve lost the recruitment battle badly in recent windows and that’s the crux of the matter for me. The fact we are still reliant on Davis and Jack says a lot. They picked up O’Riley for peanuts, why aren’t we finding these players?

'' We had a good run in Europe '' 

Isn't the same as cold hard silverware in the trophy room. We're Rangers and we're supposed to be ready and we're suppose to welcome the chase, not aim for being a European also-ran. 

We got scudded today by a cut throat quicker than a hiccup style of football. We were let down by the usual suspects and a dodgy goalie, nothing more to it. 

5 minutes ago, DMAA said:

We’ve lost the recruitment battle badly in recent windows and that’s the crux of the matter for me. The fact we are still reliant on Davis and Jack says a lot. They picked up O’Riley for peanuts, why aren’t we finding these players?

i am confident Lawrence will be better ad cheaper than him 

59 minutes ago, Bill said:

What does it matter how good or bad they are in the CL? What difference will that make to what we witnessed today or our chances the next time we meet them? It's exactly this kind of point-scoring pissing contest that hides the truth.

You were telling us what a great manager postecoglue is. 
we need to sort out our defensive & goalkeeping problems first

10 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think it's more telling that basically everyone that their manager has brought in has made an immediate and consistent impact. Jeso, Hatate was basically off the taxi from Glasgow airport and destroyed us in an OF game. Even the the guy they signed this week came in the cup and fitted in seamlessly. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops