[FT] Rangers 2 (Colak 8', 49') - 1 Dundee Utd

22 minutes ago, buster. said:

ITK poster on FF posted

"Matondo has major issues with his punctuality"

This came after someone else had posted that Matondo and Kamara have been left out of the squad today.

Not looking great for our new winger. Inconsistencies on the field are one thing, not bothering your arse off it is quite another.

You think when we are scouting players we would look deeper into the character of the players we will be investing millions on, I heard when he was at schalke he had snaps of him in a Dortmund shirt albeit in his private time training he strikes me as someone of very little loyalty or respect. 

Edited by WorthingBear91

1 hour ago, WorthingBear91 said:

You think when we are scouting players we would look deeper into the character of the players we will be investing millions on, I heard when he was at schalke he had snaps of him in a Dortmund shirt albeit in his private time training he strikes me as someone of very little loyalty or respect. 

Yeah maybe we can also start taking players injury history into account. Much of what we do smacks of a naïve approach  

26 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

I like this lineup!

Mix of new and old.

Finally got Sands out for a proper CB in King.

See what Charlie can do as well.

Good stuff Gio.

What can you like about a line up with three DM/CMs, a winger, an attacking MF and one striker AT Ibrox against a poor side that shipped 9 goals at home against the Scum? Our defensive approach will kill us - again - this season.

Wonder why Ridvan is not even on the bench.

Edited by der Berliner