[FT] Rangers 2 (Colak 8', 49') - 1 Dundee Utd

17 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Just hope we can get a decent result & performance after what has been a very disappointing month to say the least

Agreed. I have to be frank and say that the notion of getting remotely excited for a home match v Dundee Utd. is miles away at the moment. The last three games have not just burst my bubble of optimism, they have obliterated it. I struggling to see where this team goes from here.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

39 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agreed. I have to be frank and say that the notion of getting remotely excited for a home match v Dundee Utd. is miles away at the moment. The last three games have not just burst my bubble of optimism, they have obliterated it. I struggling to see where this team goes from here.

I am looking forward to this match albeit at distance/TV, more than I was for Napoli.

The CL has turned into the equivalent of whoring yourself for a wedge.

4 hours ago, weebluedevil said:

I would give Dirvan a start ahead of Rabisic, and probably start Romelos ahead of Locak. 

Every now and then someone posts something truly worthwhile. Genuine laugh out loud moment. 👌

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

We've imploded.  It's been on the cards for a while.  I'm afraid it will get worse before it gets better.  I'm drained of all confidence at the very mention of Rangers.

On 16/09/2022 at 09:17, buster. said:

The following will not be the starting XI for tomorrow but hey ho....

McGregor

Tav/Devine..............Goldson.........King...................Barisic

......Lundstram

..............Arfield...........................McCann........

.......Morelos................................................Kent

...Colak

I am fully aware that you will know this, but if you press reply and that text field opens, there is an icon above it, two slots left to the "A". If you mark the full line up and press that icon, it will align the text in the centre. You may change size and press B too ...

McGregor

Tav/Devine - Goldson - King - Barisic

Lundstram

Arfield - McCann

Morelos - Kent

Colak

I'd chuck a few of the old brigade and stop being defensive ... its the Arabs, after all.

McGregor

King - Goldson - Davies

Lundstram

Matondo/Arfield - Tillman - Ridvan

Morelos - Colak - Sakala

Edited by der Berliner

ITK poster on FF posted

"Matondo has major issues with his punctuality"

This came after someone else had posted that Matondo and Kamara have been left out of the squad today.

Not looking great for our new winger. Inconsistencies on the field are one thing, not bothering your arse off it is quite another.