The Board Address Fan Concerns

I remember turning up on a rainy Saturday in 2014 and finding the club deck concourse littered with buckets to catch the water pouring through the roof. That really brought home to me the state of the club. 

Don't just ask if everything is perfect, ask yourself if we are making acceptable progress.

Edited by Bill

36 minutes ago, Bill said:

I remember turning up on a rainy Saturday in 2014 and finding the club deck concourse littered with buckets to catch the water pouring through the roof. That really brought home to me the state of the club. 

Don't just ask if everything is perfect, ask yourself if we are making acceptable progress.

I recall the same re buckets and water inside the Ibrox Suite one year when the RDSC was holding it's AGM/POTY. It was beyond embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Ultimately, David Murray is to blame for our ongoing financial problems.  

I wonder if I'll live long enough to see us recover from 2012. 

If you can hang on for another 5 years or so I believe you might.

Well it was nice to hear from Mr Bennnet and he talked quite a lot but never really said much. Well apart from saying all "pillars" are now operating how they want them to. 

I note the Stewart Robertson has also been speaking to Rangers Review regarding our finances but not listened to the interview as yet. 

Hopefully this is just the beginning of "fan engagement" and we see / hear more from thr board. 

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Ultimately, David Murray is to blame for our ongoing financial problems.  

I wonder if I'll live long enough to see us recover from 2012. 

Murray totally neglected Rangers  during his last 10years of ownership