[FT] Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers (Colak 6, 30; Morelos 76; Kent 90+1)

7 minutes ago, buster. said:

Excellent result and a mostly energetic performance from a team that were up for it.

Getting on top of Hearts at Tynecastle early is important and boy can Colak finish. Best finisher at the club since (excepting the obvious Defoe) Jelevic ??

I thought Hearts played in a style that suited us down to the ground and they missed their first choice central defenders. Next week at home to St.Mirren will show us better where we are in compared to before the break. ie. direct comparison playing against a low block.

Regardless today has set the right tone.

The BIG test is winning 7, 8, 9 league games in a row.

the new Negri.......

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

50% is outstanding. 

The average is 10%.

Really? Colak and two "shots" and scored 2 that's clinical. We could and hold have scored 7 or 8 today (one rolled out incorrectly).

Did Hearts have a shot on target?

Just now, the gunslinger said:

macgregor had a good save early ish

I must have missed it as I honestly couldn't remember Greegs having a safe to make which is unusual at Tynecastle. Shows how much on top we were 

22 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Really? Colak and two "shots" and scored 2 that's clinical. We could and hold have scored 7 or 8 today (one rolled out incorrectly).

Did Hearts have a shot on target?

We'll need to agree to disagree. 

I don't think we played well. 

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We'll need to agree to disagree. 

I don't think we played well. 

And that's your prerogative  - can you suggest a better away domestic performance under Gio? 

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

And that's your prerogative  - can you suggest a better away domestic performance under Gio? 

Better than what? Better in what way?

I've found every domestic game - especially this season - poor under GvB.

It's most definitely the best domestic away result

However, the performance is just more of the same, though, which is not good enough, going forward. We're not winning 8, 9, 10 games on the bounce playing like this, never mind winning the league.

Everything seems to be rosy because we won, but, for me, nothing has changed in terms of our performance.