[FT] Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers (Colak 6, 30; Morelos 76; Kent 90+1)

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Better than what? Better in what way?

I've found every domestic game - especially this season - poor under GvB.

It's most definitely the best domestic away result

However, the performance is just more of the same, though, which is not good enough, going forward. We're not winning 8, 9, 10 games on the bounce playing like this, never mind winning the league.

Everything seems to be rosy because we won, but, for me, nothing has changed in terms of our performance. 

So you didn't see any positives in the performance?

Colak with two goals (again)?

Kent with a great assist and wonderful goal?

JL bossing the midfield for the entire game?

Limiting Hearts to 1 shot on target?

The free flowing moves for the 2nd and 3rd goals?

A solid defensive performance and clean sheet?

Subs contributing when they came on? 

Destroying Hearts at Tynecastle when most were fearing a battering?

Can we play better? Definitely. Do we need to play better to win league? Definitely.

I've been critical of Gio but if you can't see how anyone can't take any / many positives from todays performance.

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So you didn't see any positives in the performance?

Colak with two goals (again)?

Kent with a great assist and wonderful goal?

JL bossing the midfield for the entire game?

Limiting Hearts to 1 shot on target?

The free flowing moves for the 2nd and 3rd goals?

A solid defensive performance and clean sheet?

Subs contributing when they came on? 

Destroying Hearts at Tynecastle when most were fearing a battering?

Can we play better? Definitely. Do we need to play better to win league? Definitely.

I've been critical of Gio but if you can't see how anyone can't take any / many positives from todays performance.

Easy.

When did I say there were "no positives"? I thought the second goal was exquisite, which I posted more than once.

I still don't think the overall performance was any better than every other domestic game. 

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I still don't think the overall performance was any better than every other domestic game. 

I'm struggling to see how that's possible given the many positives. We've been dire for most of this season. Today wasn't top class but it was better than anything we've served up away from Ibrox (domestically) since Gios arrival.

So today's overall performance wasn't any better than Livy, Hibs and Celtic away? Or Dundee UTD at home? Can't see how any one can say that

Edited by CammyF

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I'm struggling to see how that's possible given the many positives. We've been dire for most of this season. Today want top class but it was better than anything we've served up away from Intox (domestically) since Gios arrival.

So today's overall performance wasn't any better than Livy, Hibs and Celtic away? Or Dundee UTD at home? Can't see how anyone can say that

I can't see how anyone can sugar-coat and generalise performances based solely on the result and individual moments, irrespective of how we actally played during the game. :ninja: (I jest.)

I just don't enjoy watching us under GvB, and haven't done since last season, to be honest. 

Maybe I'm prejudiced in that regard. 

39 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Better than what? Better in what way?

I've found every domestic game - especially this season - poor under GvB.

It's most definitely the best domestic away result

However, the performance is just more of the same, though, which is not good enough, going forward. We're not winning 8, 9, 10 games on the bounce playing like this, never mind winning the league.

Everything seems to be rosy because we won, but, for me, nothing has changed in terms of our performance. 

i disagree the effort was far better. 

it eased off second half that natural with 30 games to play this month and anfield soon.