[FT] Liverpool 2 - 0 Rangers

I think if Gers hold it to a three goal gap we could still call that respectable. 

Regardless of Liverpool's current form, they are a high press team who know we struggle against those systems.

3-0 Liverpool would be respectable.

I think it will climb to 5.

15 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I'd have Morelos starting. We'll need him to help relieve some of the pressure we'll be under.

Hopefully Davies will be fit enough to play.

I'd also expect either Davis or Kamara to come in for Matondo.

Might be a flexible back 4/5 with Lundstram stepping back to join Goldson and Davies if/when required.

I'd like to lay Kamara but it would seem as though he isn't the flavour of the month.

Arfield will have to work very hard and cover a lot of ground, as will the whole team really.

McGregor

Tav.......Goldson..........Davies..........Barisic

Lundstram

Davis.....................Kamara

Arfield

......................................Kent

Morelos

edit. Sands out due to suspension, so Kamara in from cold ?

Presuming Jack won't be ready

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Klopp has been on the blower to SG, given that he put together most of the team. 

edit

Heard Klopp in presser say he hasn't.

Edited by buster.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Lawrence who was "close" is now out until some unknown date after the World Cup.

Gio talked of a new injury.

Give Lowry a go....

People should be more concerned with the medical side of the business at Auchenhowie rather than the scouting. Irrespective if this is a new injury or an aggravation the recovery times for our players are pretty horrendous. 

10 hours ago, forlanssister said:

People should be more concerned with the medical side of the business at Auchenhowie rather than the scouting. Irrespective if this is a new injury or an aggravation the recovery times for our players are pretty horrendous. 

Unless the scouting is of injury prone players 😄

Seriously, wasn't there a turnaround in the summer of some of the staff, including the doctor that SG brought up.

I recall you mention Morelos playing when injured up until he proper fcuked his thigh muscle against Dundee.

Would that not be down, at least partly to GvB and wouldn't a different doctor involved ?

This season seems to have been a bit chaotic with players unavailable for various reasons.

- Injured

- Personal circumstances

- Both of the above

- speculation

- Detention for playing the cnut

Has smelt to me like a problematic dressing room.

'Non allignment'

Edited by buster.