[FT] Liverpool 2 - 0 Rangers

17 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Not away from home in Europe. Dortmund aside we were pretty lacklustre in most of our EL away games (Red Star, Braga, Leipzig). 

Good point 

Just now, rbr said:

Good point 

But the good thing about EL is its over 2 legs. Keep it tight away and win at home - worked a treat last season. 

The CL is cut-throat and another level. Just look at some of the results, especially Napoli thrashing Ajax 6-1 at home. 

Might have a wee look at the Ajax forums and see how they're reaching 🤔 

3 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

That being said, not overly impressed by Darwin Nunez. He's no Mane.

Mane was a big player for them and complimented the other forwards.

Nuñez is still trying to fit in.

I thought our defensive players did okay tonight.  The midfield was overrun and the wide men (Kent and Tillman) were largely useless.  I was really disappointed we didn't make changes while we were only a goal behind.  

Winning on Saturday is more important and I doubt any players are too downhearted about losing 2-0 at Anfield.  

Too many corporate tickets in our end again. Ajax were much, much louder because they sell tickets to real supporters. 

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I thought our defensive players did okay tonight.  The midfield was overrun and the wide men (Kent and Tillman) were largely useless.  I was really disappointed we didn't make changes while we were only a goal behind.  

Winning on Saturday is more important and I doubt any players are too downhearted about losing 2-0 at Anfield.  

Too many corporate tickets in our end again. Ajax were much, much louder because they sell tickets to real supporters. 

But MyGers is a loyalty scheme that guarantees most loyal fans get tickets. So we were told.  

Well. That was like us watching st Johnstone get beat two nil by.. us.

A PK and and FK off it but other than that half chance city. McGregor MOTM by a mile and is not in the game at all. But Liverpool winning without getting out of 2nd gear.

very ‘pish’ overall but good not to get pumped.