[FT] Rangers 4 (Colak 4', 73'; Tavernier 30' pen; Sakala 90+1) - 0 St Mirren

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

It’s funny, he couldn’t get a game for PAOK who are probably a good step down from us in terms of quality.

He just seems to be a great fit for us. The way we play 90% of our games we need a guy like him in the team.

easy to say in hindsight but he should have played at Anfield. Hopefully we will see sim on Wednesday  

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

It’s funny, he couldn’t get a game for PAOK who are probably a good step down from us in terms of quality.

He just seems to be a great fit for us. The way we play 90% of our games we need a guy like him in the team.

I was not impressed when we signed him, but I'm happy to be wrong. A proper finisher.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think I read Colak had a family bereavement during his time in Thessaloniki, so maybe he just had a hard time over there.  He wasn't a regular starter.  

I was going to say he has been a breath of fresh air :D but maybe not the right phrase :D 

If Rangers did that at Ibrox, we wouldn't have to wait until 75 minutes (as per usual) to see thousands of empty seats.  

Admin do give warnings on here.

Edited by Gonzo79

Early goal made all the difference and it helps to have a centre forward whose expertise lys in finishing.

Second league game in a row where Colak has fed the ball to the left and then run into a goalscoring position. Yesterday both touches were slightly fortuitous but if you don't buy a ticket, you don't win a prize.

Three consecutive league wins now. Another would make it the first time we have reached four in 2022. We need to start doing 7,8,9.

Sixth 4-0 result this season, 4 of them in our favour.

Very few draws.

Two for us, Hibs & PSV.

Only 6 in the Scottish top tier,

WBA have drawn more games.

Colak has made a big difference. He deserves to be given a start against Liverpool.

We need to show more ambition to win the game. It is effectively a free hit. Another damage limitation exercise with the inevitable result won't be acceptable.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Colak has made a big difference. He deserves to be given a start against Liverpool.

We need to show more ambition to win the game. It is effectively a free hit. Another damage limitation exercise with the inevitable result won't be acceptable.

I want to see Goalak play and I would love to see us getting a win against a Goliath team like Liverpool. But as you pointed out earlier in your comment we have lost 4 - 0 a couple of times already this season, and Gio is not being shown much patience by a large percentage of the Bears. Perhaps he would feel more free to hit if he was given more support instead of being battered with doom.