[FT] Rangers 4 (Colak 4', 73'; Tavernier 30' pen; Sakala 90+1) - 0 St Mirren

13 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I want to see Goalak play and I would love to see us getting a win against a Goliath team like Liverpool. But as you pointed out earlier in your comment we have lost 4 - 0 a couple of times already this season, and Gio is not being shown much patience by a large percentage of the Bears. Perhaps he would feel more free to hit if he was given more support instead of being battered with doom. 

A Rangers manager is nearly always under pressure and needs to rise above it.

This season with Gio, it's been more his players that have been the problem, rather than the support.

4 hours ago, CammyF said:

Wonder if the Admins would like to introduce these on the forum, or Rangers at games? 😁

FB_IMG_1665303417688.jpg

Yes, because what we need in this world are more people telling us what we can or can't say. 🙄

21 minutes ago, buster. said:

A Rangers manager is nearly always under pressure and needs to rise above it.

This season with Gio, it's been more his players that have [has] been the problem, rather than the support.

Fixed that for you. 

good game yesterday. We played with a good tempo. We look much better at the back and took our chances well. 

If celtc had won 4 - 0 twice v third placed teams people would be creaming themselves about big ange. 

We need to keep this up right through to the World cup break. If we do i think we will be top going into it. 

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

good game yesterday. We played with a good tempo. We look much better at the back and took our chances well. 

If celtc had won 4 - 0 twice v third placed teams people would be creaming themselves about big ange. 

We need to keep this up right through to the World cup break. If we do i think we will be top going into it. 

I like the look of Davies with Goldson. It has more balance than Sands and Goldson IMO. 

15 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I like the look of Davies with Goldson. It has more balance than Sands and Goldson IMO. 

Playing Sands at CH when we had Leon King on the bench was a mistake IMO.

38 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Telling that king came on for Davies. 

Ben Davies is just back from injury and his minutes are being managed. It’s also possibly to give minutes to an up and coming young player.