I think the next few games, or however long Goldson is going to be out for, will show just how integral he is to our back line........ probably won't silence his detractors though

Edited by lenny3k

Sunday at Fir Park will be an adventure.

Glodson is a BIG miss. He is the Talker in our back line. Look what happened last night after he limped off.

Pearl any pairing from Davies, Sands and, King. I prefer King, we may play all three? The one thing is certain, the ball will fall out of the sky with snow on it at Fir Park. The Claret and Amber will be encouraged to play Van Teem with King Louis Moult satelilting.

Are Tugay and Derek McInnes still available to play front Sweeper?

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Sunday at Fir Park will be an adventure.

Glodson is a BIG miss. He is the Talker in our back line. Look what happened last night after he limped off.

Pearl any pairing from Davies, Sands and, King. I prefer King, we may play all three? The one thing is certain, the ball will fall out of the sky with snow on it at Fir Park. The Claret and Amber will be encouraged to play Van Teem with King Louis Moult satelilting.

Are Tugay and Derek McInnes still available to play front Sweeper?

A Sunday lunchtime at Fir Park 50 months ago saw Steven Gerrard's first (and possibly last ?) dabble at the 3-5-2 formation.

Motherwell took 3 minutes to take the lead and regained it in 18 minutes after Lafferty had equalised (SG wanted to try with both Lafferty and Morelos). We rallied and a quick double before the break made the ropey start feel less painful.

Poor defending from a corner would allow Motherwell to get a point in the 94th minute.

As well as giving Morelos a partner up front, I think he fancied the idea of Tav and Barisic at wingback.

Goldson, Katic and Flanagan were the centre halves.

Ryan Kent was on the bench.

Some things sound familar

Kent on the bench doesn’t sound at all familiar. 

Pity Katic has gone. He’s better than Helander and Souttar. Now it looks he might be better than Davies too. i.e. he can pull on a pair of boots and run out of the tunnel and maybe even play ninety minutes two games in a row.