Miami investor still keen to buy stake in Rangers

OK, I get the suspicion. I feel it myself. But you cannot get investment into Rangers without risk, it doesn’t exist. So I state the choice again - accept the status quo or open the door to new investors. It looks like many here want the present situation to continue. 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

OK, I get the suspicion. I feel it myself. But you cannot get investment into Rangers without risk, it doesn’t exist. So I state the choice again - accept the status quo or open the door to new investors. It looks like many here want the present situation to continue. 

Better the present than another disaster.

Different story if investor(s) have good intentions. (Comes with bleeding obvious categorization).

If there is doubt, then better to say no thanks 

Edited by buster.

24 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I'm not sure that's strictly true. We have been second best for a good few years now. I expect us to be second this year too. 

I referred to living within our means, nothing to do with anyone else. 

We are accustomed to making a significant loss. Spending our way out of problems. Since 2015, it was a legitimate medium term strategy (constructive losses). COVID didn't help the timescale.

Obviously, this may have knock-on consequences with on field performance / expectations.

Aye because American investors have such a great record of success in the UK , even in the cash rich EPL they can't make it work , god knows the disaster it would be up here .

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I certainly don't want the current situation to continue but am naturally apprehensive after recent experiences.  The main thing for me is why are they doing it and what do they hope to achieve out of it?