[FT] Rangers 1 (Lundstram 90+1) - 1 Livingston

Utterly sick of persisting with players who contribute next to nothing and leaving potential undeveloped on the bench. I'd go with ...

Colak

Sakala - Tillman - Wright

Sands - Davis - Arfield

Yilmaz - Davies - King - Divine

McGregor

50 minutes ago, Bill said:

Utterly sick of persisting with players who contribute next to nothing and leaving potential undeveloped on the bench. I'd go with ...

Colak

Sands - Davis - Arfield

McGregor

I totally agree with your sentiments and would love to see that middle-to-front 7 given a chance, but I personally would prefer Tav & Borna to Yilmaz & Divine. I dont see much in Devine to think he is anywhere near first team standards, and the young Turk is miles off being ready for 90 mins. A good first 25 mins the other night then vanished (as did most others admittedly). 

Am I allowed to still hold out some hope for a Colak/Morelos twin strike force?

31 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I totally agree with your sentiments and would love to see that middle-to-front 7 given a chance, but I personally would prefer Tav & Borna to Yilmaz & Divine. I dont see much in Devine to think he is anywhere near first team standards, and the young Turk is miles off being ready for 90 mins. A good first 25 mins the other night then vanished (as did most others admittedly). 

Am I allowed to still hold out some hope for a Colak/Morelos twin strike force?

I could give you Borna but I'd rather play the Ibrox cat at right back than persist with Tav.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Colak

Sands - Davis - Arfield

McGregor

I'm not sure VAR would allow 12 players, but then again, considering the incompetence of Scottish referees...