[FT] St Johnstone 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 74)

The longer I watch this team the more convinced I am that our problem isn't lack of effort but a simple lack of ability. Whatever the potential or previous quality shown by these players, the plain fact is at the moment they are simply not good enough, individually or collectively. They've become losers and when that happens only radical changes can rescue the situation. Yet another title heading to Celtic.

Nowhere near good enough in every department there. One-paced, one-dimensional and completely devoid of any quality or character. Ultimately the manager has to take the blame for it but I'm unconvinced anyone else will get a tune out of some of these players.

59 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I agree with your premise, but no team should be reliant on individuals to make something happen; it's the job of the manager to implement the plan to create chances. 

It's both. Replacing the manager on its own won't solve the problem any more than leaving him in place and replacing the players. The rot is through everything at the moment. Thank God we didn't spend more money last summer.

Edited by Bill

Gio won't walk, board seem reluctant (or can't afford) to sack him. Club rudderless from top to bottom. Good Times back? Seems like we are closer to the bad times. The release of the accounts will be telling.

2 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

As decent as Sakala has been the last couple of games , he had little to no impact today, and should've been subbed for Wright at half time, not 6 mins from the end.

More rubbish - and no disrespect. Sakala did more in 10 mins than Kent did all game. Hit the crossbar and was a constant threat. Kent should have been hooked pre-game. 

Edited by der Berliner

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Nowhere near good enough in every department there. One-paced, one-dimensional and completely devoid of any quality or character. Ultimately the manager has to take the blame for it but I'm unconvinced anyone else will get a tune out of some of these players.

Form is temporary, and a' that...