[2022] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Who should be the next Rangers manager?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Rangers manager?

• Sean Dyche
    • Mick Beale
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Rino Gattuso
    • David Martindale
    • Domenico Tedesco
    • Peter Bosz
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Barak Bakhar
    • Other (name in thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, rbr said:

That Canadian manager certainly knows how to set a team up , and play attacking football , superb tonight , and they won their group above , USA and Mexico .

Yeh, Canada deserved something from that game. The guy Millar in defence was awesome.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Jock Wallace, Graeme Souness, Walter Smith? 

Well, fair enough. Maybe times change though, I think we could attract a manager who has a strong track record of success as a manager.

Edited by DMAA

14 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Well, fair enough. Maybe times change though, I think we could attract a manager who has a strong track record of success as a manager.

Can you guarantee he will be successful?

Surely, percentage wise, a manager with a proven track record is more likely to be successful.

We need someone who can turn things around because half the squad are either injured or don’t look interested.   

I'm sick of us being a soft touch too.  Hopefully whoever comes in can instill a bit more steel and determination into the team.  

2 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I'm not sure you'd ever find a manager with the win percentages that we crave or expect, anywhere. And if he was in a half decent league, would we even get him?.

I think any manager we appoint is always a gamble, as our situation isn't particularly common.

We appointed a top European coach in Le Guen who massively flopped but hiring McLeish turned out to be inspired. Sometimes things just fall into place.