He's still a very clumsy unorthodox left back but my god, he was awesome last night. If he had Hutton's pace he'd be untouchable. His distribution still needs to improve a bit, it's also fair to say Stevie Smith or Ian Murray will struggle to get their position back in the side.

He's still a very clumsy unorthodox left back but my god, he was awesome last night. If he had Hutton's pace he'd be untouchable. His distribution still needs to improve a bit, it's also fair to say Stevie Smith or Ian Murray will struggle to get their position back in the side.

Ian Murray particularly, haha. I agree he had a good game but hes not a left back and im looking forward to Smiths return

Murray left for Norwich mate... ;)

As for Sasa, this guy is the subject of incredibly harsh criticism from some people.

Yes, like many players, the start to his Rangers career wasn't the best but this season he has come onto a more than decent game and, like Hutton, deserves great praise for combating the critics professionally and honestly.

Last night he was again excellent. Solid defensively, good in possession and completely reliable at the back. The big Bosnian deserves as much credit as any other defender in the team for his contribution this season.

Of course he has his limitations but he'll do for me.

said before the only problem papac has is consistency. hes more than capable of doing a job for Rangers but he seems to let his concentration slip from time to time.

I think he has done great but for the attacking part of the game i would love to see smith surging down the wing again.

He is doing well for us,but i'll tell you what,I liked what I saw in Kirk Broadfoot when he played and he seemed to get down the wing as well ?

Broadfoot got a few goals if i remember right.

That is what makes Hutton such a great prospect, i love seeing an attacking fullback as it is hard to defend against.

Grosso went over the top yesterday though and forgot to defend.:)

He is doing well for us,but i'll tell you what,I liked what I saw in Kirk Broadfoot when he played and he seemed to get down the wing as well ?

I thought he did OK at LB but had no chance of making it his position due to one slight problem.... His total lack of a left foot. Every time he got the ball he was checking inside to get it on his right. Might get away with that in the SPL but not in the CL groups.

I thought he did OK at LB but had no chance of making it his position due to one slight problem.... His total lack of a left foot. Every time he got the ball he was checking inside to get it on his right. Might get away with that in the SPL but not in the CL groups.

he's left footed, is he not?