The Winter 2022/23 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

14 minutes ago, compo said:

It will probably be a couple of players brought in on loan as long as they are decent ones I won’t mind.

Manager has already ruled out loans unless its with players who'll sign in the summer. 

Disappointed that we've not brought anyone in as yet but would rather we take our time and get the players the manager wants. 

I was hoping for a couple of signings this week, hopefully can still happen as it'd only Tuesday 😀 

This is all very disappointing and concerning.  We obviously need to strengthen and I hope it happens soon or the fans will explode.  I've not yet got over not strengthening midfield and GK in the summer and renewing Davis and McGregor's contracts.  Has cost us dearly.  How could they not envisage that?

There's so much that can happen in a transfer, you can see why some managers try to say as little as possible.

Was it a bit of naivety that led to Beale speaking openly about some possible targets? He did provide some caveats, from memory, but I hope the lack of actual signings doesn't put him off from being open with us. 

4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We should only bring in players who can add something we’ve not already got or for positions where we’re short in numbers e.g. CB. No point in just signing players for the sake of it.

Or alternatively we trust the manager?