[FT] Rangers 3 (Tillman 15', 21'; Arfield 84') - 0 Bayer Leverkusen

47 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Look - we won titles because guys like Barry Ferguson played through cracked ribs and all sorts of injuries. The likes of Prso, Ronald de Boer and Marvin Andrews played through chronic injuries. Daniel Sturrage wouldn’t play with a staved finger. Michael Owen famously downed tools at Newcastle when they faced relegation because felt a twinge in his hamstring and his contract was up a few months later.

Injuries and pain is subjective is all I’m saying. Some want to win at all costs where others don’t.

Yet today fans refuse to believe that Tav and Lundstrum both played through an injury. 

All subjective, and down to fans "opinions" and personal feelings on certain players. 

17 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Let's put it this way: for most of the game we played how we play best in Europe: straight in their faces, press hard and keep them as far away from our area as we could. Especially the Germans don't like that sort of style. As soon as we let others start playing though ... 

The truth - some groups don't like it up 'em, they really don't ...

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

1. Attendance given as 26192, did not look like that from GF. Over half capacity?

2. Good game but going back a few months we gubbed West Ham and thought everything was rosy.

I’m sure there are quite a few that signed up on the card scheme to all games, but didn’t go for a number of reasons. I’m one of them so I’ll be counted in that “attendance” even though I didn’t go. 

Yes definitely worth remembering that scorelines  in friendlies mean absolutely nothing, it’s just about match sharpness. Not sure we can take even that out of the game yesterday as our opponent clearly had no interest in making it a game, so it’s hard to get match sharpness when only one team is trying to be sharp. 

42 minutes ago, compo said:

Well back to work for them on Thursday I wonder how many of yesterday’s starting eleven will start against Hibernian 

Vast majority I would have thought. Possibly all eleven.

I doubt we'll risk returning central defenders and Devine looks ready.

34 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Don’t think it will be too far away, matondo wont start, and I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that Morelos will start ahead of Colak.

Morelos doesn't look in a fit enough state to start a match yet.

Colak will start and Morelos will probably get minutes as a sub.

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Don’t think it will be too far away, matondo wont start, and I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that Morelos will start ahead of Colak.

Morelos looks to me unfit and out of condition