[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 3 Rangers (Sakala 12; Arfield 90+5, 90+7)

7 hours ago, PoohBear said:

He said that he didn't want to risk both Goldson and Davies so soon after returning when we also have a match on Friday. I think the aim will be to play both on Friday.

Why people dont understand this is beyond me.  Two guys that have been out for an extended period, at the same time, is bonkers IMHO.

I presume this is one of those Match threads where you just avoid the first dozen pages and skip to the posts from this morning.....

I am not sure I could conjure up a better way of beating that shower of shite, aside from maybe the 97th minute winner being a penalty after a dubious VAR reversal and a re-taken penalty for encroachment, lol

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Goldson looked a bit off the pace last night.  

He did but, one or two poor misplaced passes aside, I thought he improved as the game went on.

Delighted to have him back as he's clearly been missed of late.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

He did but, one or two poor misplaced passes aside, I thought he improved as the game went on.

Delighted to have him back as he's clearly been missed of late.

Goldson and Davies will be an excellent pairing in my opinion if we can get and keep them fit.

I think Davies is excellent on the ball whilst Goldson is a good foil defensively for him.