[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 3 Rangers (Sakala 12; Arfield 90+5, 90+7)

Goalkeeper.past his sell by date

Defenders  and I use that word loosely needs an overhaul in that department 

Midfielders just not creating 

And upfront I don’t know if Colak is injured but I would rather go with him 

Going to cost a fortune that we don’t have so time to flog the ones that can bring in some money until the seasons end let’s introduce more boys to the first eleven 

mon the gers :rfc:

Regarding Sands, he got quite a bit of FLAK (and even more on FF), yet, we still have essentially a makeshift central defence. Davies looks a lot more assured, though he has lots more football under his belt than Sands, not least at centre-half. Anyway, while Sands doesn't look all too comfortable, in the second half Goldson had two or three of his "moments" and gave possession away badly deep in our half, two of which leading to long range efforts that whistled just past the post. Generally, before the 4 changes (kudos to Beale for that) and for some spells afterwards, we reverted back to that horrible passing out of defence, which led to no end of bother. Unless we have some anchor-man in deep midfield, someone who distributes the ball with some quality, we need to stop this hazardous passes and whip the ball up the park (or for touch in the opposition's half). SG and Gio never learned that, let's hope MB sees it.