[FT] Rangers 2 (Kent 47; Tavernier pen 52) - 2 Celtic

When the World Cup was on I was both thankful for the break from our football, but also couldn't wait for proper football to come back. Yet here I am a few weeks later and I'm utterly fed up of all the noise that comes from the other club in Glasgow - their fans, their cheerleaders in the press and even their manager playing to the gallery. It's so tiresome and seems to be infecting every piece of coverage of the game to the point where it's impossible to avoid.

Even just the fact that its 2023 and we've still got Andy Walker commentating on games along with a bunch of pundits in print, online and on TV who don't appear to take any pride in their job and provide the laziest of analysis, whilst not even taking the time to understand the rules of the game. It's so disappointing that this is the standard we've come to accept in Scottish football. That's before you even look at the standard of refs, the governing bodies etc.

Of course, if we weren't trying to self destruct the whole time (us v them, everyone else v us & them etc), maybe the collective fans would actually have a voice that would be listened-to.

Looks like the SPFL are contemplating changes to the handball rule that’s seen the hooped horrors denied some decisions it might end up like golf with local rules .

The meetings in the coming week .