• Alfredo Morelos
    • Glen Kamara
    • Scott Wright
    • Adam Devine
    • Scott Arfield
    • Charlie McCann
    • Kemar Roofe

Who gets your vote?

Ryan Jack for me - also felt Goldson was solid whilst Kent was dangerous but didn't use the ball well enough at times.  Sakala also reasonable but lack of composure in some situations still an issue.

Frankly it has to be Ryan Jack, who showed more leadership than our captain did all game. In a fragmented game on a dreadful pitch, Jack was pretty much everywhere, protecting our defence, linking play through midfield and in the Aberdeen penalty box.

Mentions in despatches for Kent and Goldson for solid performances and for brief contributions for Sakala, Tillman and Wright. Also, a timely reminder what we've missed from Kemar Roofe. 

Edited by Bill

Kent and Jack were our best performers. I'd give it to Kent who seemed most likely to create whenever he had the ball and our only player that seemed to cause panic in their team. He worked tirelessly throughout the 120 minutes.

33 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Kent and Jack were our best performers. I'd give it to Kent who seemed most likely to create whenever he had the ball and our only player that seemed to cause panic in their team. He worked tirelessly throughout the 120 minutes.

Same, I gave it to Kent - in part because of dB 🤣 but also a large chunk because he was, for me, our most dangerous player and looked the most likely to dig us out of a hole.

21 minutes ago, onevision said:

Going for Kent.

Most mobile and productive i've seen him in a long time.

If this is the Ryan Kent we are going to see under Beale then we need to extend his contract pronto.