I hope im wrong but i cant see much goals here. Both sides are good defensively.

If Ukraine come and attack then it may open up and if thats the case I hope we have 4-4-2 with pacey players upfront.

Id say 1-0 Scotland but happily take 4-2.

Thank fook its on SKY BTW coz il get it tonight now, if its BBC i dont even get radio coverage. So Pizza and few beers around 7pm all set for a 10pm kick off - cant wait.

Its good to be back enjoying internation footy again, Ive always been up for Scotland games but none of my mates used to want to go to games. The thought of international footy weekend isnt great until it comes round and the Scots are playing.

Had i been there id have taken Jufferys ticket in a flash.

C'MON the SCOTS

I hope im wrong but i cant see much goals here. Both sides are good defensively.

If Ukraine come and attack then it may open up and if thats the case I hope we have 4-4-2 with pacey players upfront.

Id say 1-0 Scotland but happily take 4-2.

Thank fook its on SKY BTW coz il get it tonight now, if its BBC i dont even get radio coverage. So Pizza and few beers around 7pm all set for a 10pm kick off - cant wait.

Its good to be back enjoying internation footy again, Ive always been up for Scotland games but none of my mates used to want to go to games. The thought of international footy weekend isnt great until it comes round and the Scots are playing.

Had i been there id have taken Jufferys ticket in a flash.

C'MON the SCOTS

none of my mates go either gribz and theres a few games id liked to have been at. In fact the last time i seen scotland mo johston scored with an overhead kick against Iceland!

none of my mates go either gribz and theres a few games id liked to have been at. In fact the last time i seen scotland mo johston scored with an overhead kick against Iceland!

Holy shit thats a while back.

But I cant see why people dont want to go, its a great day out if nothing else. Especially for those who travel down on a train with a carry out early doors. It used to be a good chance for me and sheep supporting mates to have a day out at the footy but the only time we went was a 2-2 draw with Belgium about 5 years ago. They were all too tight to go to other games.

I can see a Gersnet Scotland day out in the future :cheers:

Absolutely fantastic game, we played some outstanding footie. Had a wee bit of a wobble but got the 3rd. We must fight to the death for 3 points in Georgia. I really think we can go there and win. Italy will be the biggy.

Well done Big Eck and the boys.