Fuckin awesome today!! Eck got it spot on and he went for Gribz XI from the front page and they did the biz.

We were brilliant at times but seemed to fall apart for there goal, but we should have had 2 stone wall pens - hutton and mcfadden were both hacked.

We are on our way

That was brilliant. Hoarse as fuck!!! Didn't think we actually played that well but we did the job. It's great to see guys like Mcfadden, Brown, Hutton out there in blue jerseys that are actually able to compete with the best in Europe when it comes down to talent. In the past we've relied on guts and organisation!

Having said that, Big Eck - whata guy. I slaughtered him on an almost weekly basis when he managed us, but since taking over as national boss, he's been spot on. Tactically aggresive (Miler, McFadden, Brown, Pearson, McCulloch, Hutton - all attack minded players) and his substitutions and tactical changes over the last few games have got us 9 points. Well done big man, a Scotland manager and team to be very, very proud of.

That was brilliant. Hoarse as fuck!!! Didn't think we actually played that well but we did the job. It's great to see guys like Mcfadden, Brown, Hutton out there in blue jerseys that are actually able to compete with the best in Europe when it comes down to talent. In the past we've relied on guts and organisation!

Having said that, Big Eck - whata guy. I slaughtered him on an almost weekly basis when he managed us, but since taking over as national boss, he's been spot on. Tactically aggresive (Miler, McFadden, Brown, Pearson, McCulloch, Hutton - all attack minded players) and his substitutions and tactical changes over the last few games have got us 9 points. Well done big man, a Scotland manager and team to be very, very proud of.

Agree with everything. I was glad Eck left as i didn't rate him. I still don't rate him as a Rangers manager on a weekly basis but he has been brilliant with Scotland.

having said that, Big Eck - whata guy. I slaughtered him on an almost weekly basis when he managed us, but since taking over as national boss, he's been spot on. Tactically aggresive (Miler, McFadden, Brown, Pearson, McCulloch, Hutton - all attack minded players) and his substitutions and tactical changes over the last few games have got us 9 points. .

Yeah until he took Dailly on :)

But im the same, and im glad he went for it today. He got the selection absolutely spot on.

Andy Watsons still a wank and out of his depth tho :fish:

So fucking happy right now, always rated Eck, obviously. Was a bit concerned when i saw Daily coming on but within seconds he changed the game and we got our foot on the ball and got the third goal. Italy and Georgia game will be brilliant now. Cant. Fucking. Wait

That decision to bring on Daily was a masterstroke. It highlighted it on the BBC coverage last night. Before we got the 3rd, the space the Ukraine were getting behind our midfield and in front of the defence was frightening.

Eck spotted that and Daily came on and he really did make a difference. Eck has been spot on in this campaign. I remember Gerogia at home he brought off Kris Boyd with about 10 mins to go when the game was really opening up, it was end to end stuff and brought on Craig Beattie!

What happens 8 mins later...............

Great game yesterday, couldnt believe that we were 2-0 up after 10 mins. Hampden was bouncing :D

All of the goals were great especially McCullochs, great training ground move.

1 more step closer to Austria and Switzerland :D

And the end of the game yesterday, i walked by the Ukraine fans and 1 of them asked to swap scarfs with me, swapped scarfs with them. Must say it is a very nice scarf

Anyway bring on Georgia

P.s that video is great, going to be my bebo video