[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 23, 73; Kent 51)

Just now, weebluedevil said:

I don't think it was just for that one barge, but yes was dying to dish the yellow out. He'll need to be a very good boy now or Clancy will be delighted to give another yellow. Morelos should know Clancy is not his friend and stop with the 'getting fucking involved'. 

Armstrong pulling Bornas Jersey which is a yellow, Clancy waves play on 

Not good enough again. To not have reinforced our midfield is really disappointing.  

Far too many others seem to think hard work at all times optional. Not to mention taking responsibility for their role.

Wonder when will I see a Rangers game this season that is anywhere near the standard you want to see from us. Typical poor half, like about the last dozen games, if not more. Kamara pretty pointless, Tavernier's choice of passes not good, gaping holes in midfield, Morelos constantly hanging about the half-way line and Kent roving pointlessly about. Alas, Sakala knows where the goal and his position is. Lot's of cleaning up to do for Beale in the summer ...

Then again, Kamara and Kent might be in the shop window ... 😈

Our work rate is poor.

We should be making an effort to stop the ball being played long and into our left full back position. We should be stopping the crosses continually streaming into our box.

Further, we do NOT have a player putting their foot on the ball and, lifting his head. There is a danger with every player in that, the longer they do not appear, the better player they become. However, I believe Lowry is a heads up player and can pick an incisive pass. I would have him on for Kamara at the half time break.

Finally, the lad Armstrong has been booked and continues to tug, pull and, put his foot in. Why don't we put someone on him the first 15 minutes of the second period and encourage him to get even more emotional?

1 minute ago, 26th of foot said:

Finally, the lad Armstrong has been booked and continues to tug, pull and, put his foot in. Why don't we put someone on him the first 15 minutes of the second period and encourage him to get even more emotional?

We're far too nice and sporting for that. Eventually Morelos will get fed up and get sent off.

Powder puff midfield. Ryan Kent has done more in midfield than our 3 midfielders combined. I don't know what's wrong with him but Lundstram isn't at the races tonight at all. Our defence is exposed every time they come forward.

• Frankie changed the title to Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 23)