[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 23, 73; Kent 51)

Napoli are an excellent team this season.

Ajax away and Liverpool at home were the two real disappointments.  

Gio should've been sacked sooner.  That's why the league is already gone.  Put the fat convict under pressure and watch him sweat.

41 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Really? 

I agree the gradual return of "our Alfie" is a huge positive, I thought Kent played well 2nd half, as did Fashion Jnr. 

3 very good goals - all well worked and well taken (eventually when talking about Kents lol).

2nd half Kamara and Lundstram pushed 10-15 yards further forward and allowed us to build quicker and more effectively.

After we equalised I don't think us getting a positive result was in any doubt. 

Hardly a perfect performance but a win that was never in doubt and should have been more emphatic.

No not really, but I was a lot happier at 3-1.  I’m just concerned our GK situation is deteriorating and this habit of going behind will cost us sooner or later.  

11 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

One of Napoli’s best players was

signed from the Georgian league for the same price we got Kent. They are out there 

I'm sure he'd have picked Rangers over Napoli. Maybe same price, bet he us not on same wages