[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 23, 73; Kent 51)

35 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We’re conceding too many goals at the moment. That needs to change 

At least we’re conceding early. Gives us plenty time to catch up.

It’s not a great strategy, though, is it?

3 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

you can't be serious. You really can't. 

It's not even a little close. 

I am - McGregor can't make a save, can't kick a ball and can't command his area.

McCorrie is injured and untried. 

20 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I am - McGregor can't make a save, can't kick a ball and can't command his area.

McCorrie is injured and untried. 

amazes me McGregor gets more stick for kicking the ball long and safe than McLaughlan gets for kicking it straight to opposition strikers on the edge of our box. 

Hey ho each to their own. 

McLaughlin is arguably better with the ball at his feet but that doesn't excuse his error against Celtic then his inexplicable decision to play a risky pass in injury time the other night. He got very lucky there.

I'm all for goalkeepers (and defenders) looking to use the ball and keep possession rather than aimless long punts. But there's a time and a place for both...

What I would say is the manager either needs to pick McGregor or McLaughlin and stick with that decision.

In truth the league is gone. 

i think Beale has decided and i agree that McGregor is currently best. So he is playing him in the cups and using the league to asses the other keepers. McLaughlan has failed that test so far and McCrorie will get his chance probably in the last 10 games or so.