[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 23, 73; Kent 51)

7 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Another three points, but another squeeky bum time game. The lad McCrorie must be the worst goalie ever.

It's always going to be tough while we continue playing with only two defenders and makeshift goalkeepers. At least those two defenders are now actual defenders instead of a midfielder and someone from our youth team. Oh and a genuine captain wouldn't be a bad idea either.

The most positive aspect of our play since Beale has come back, if you can call it that, is the ability to win after going behind. I don't think we'd have turned all those games around under Gio. That said, we need to start better and cut out the early sloppiness and start to build on this run of results. I'm now confident that Beale is the right guy to take us forward, I'm optimistic about our recruitment under him, and I think if we can strengthen over the next two windows, we'll be back fighting for the title again, regardless of what septic do.

The future is looking brighter for me, if he's already managing to grind out wins from this depleted and tired squad then it will only get better. It's undeniable that Kent has started to return to form under him as well as Sakala and Jack,  and now we're starting to see Morelos contribute meaningfully again. I think Kent will stay now Beale is back and maybe also Alfie, an idea I'm beginning to warm to, that I would have been opposed to up until now.

We need desperately need better from midfield and the defence and GK situation needs fixed but that may take some more time, hopefully it can be addressed in the summer as it doesn't look like we have anyone lined up this window. I'd like to start giving McCrorie a chance, I don't see what we have to lose, with the other two keepers proving unreliable.

It's hard not to feel fairly positive looking at the run of results, all things considered. 

Aye, fairly similar to my thoughts wbd, slowly but surely things are starting to work.

We need a keeper badly though, Mcgregor just looks old, still has the ability to have a couple of top class saves in a game, but anything outside of where he wants to be in his area and its statue time.

Mclaughlin just looks like his nerves have gone, and not many keepers ever come back from that. I've no idea what he was doing at the opener.

Siegreist or zander clark would have walked into our team, and we could have signed either for the price of a wage.