Morelos tweet

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

He has been carrying an injury, according to Beale 

Mibbes aye, mibbes naw...we don't really know. He certainly looked to be carrying extra which impeded mobility.

One, without doubt genuine gripe Morelos could have was being played through an injury until he broke at Dundee. That was on Gio and/or medical staff.

It could be argued that this set off the chain of events that is ongoing. 

He had come back from International duty a year ago and played the best, sharpest football of his time at Ibrox. Then the injury started hampering him.

Edited by buster.

13 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

But the problem is the next Morelos brainfart is just around the corner. We have seen it all before now too many times. Hopefully its in a meaningless game that doesn't cost us anything and not say, a cup final v them.

Morelos, is like datin a stripper.

Fantastic fun when things are, but you know the crazy is just around the corner. 

Fredo has the crazy.

A perfect insight into Morelos, and his mentality, was when Arfield scored the equaliser against Aberdeen.

Morelos grabs the ball out of the net. I expect him to sprint back to the centre circle and chase a winner.  He wants to take it with him to taunt the home fans.  I'm grateful to Arfield for stopping him.

It's not by chance that he looks like leaving with a single league medal.

3 hours ago, Scott7 said:

That is so true in both respects but other players have got to exploit the space created.

The same can be said of Kent, as I have said many times.  It is then on the management tactics, and fellow team mates, to expose those additional spaces.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

Nothing wrong with it in the same way there is nothing right about it.

In the important stuff this season, he has travelled between mediocre and disgraceful. The previous manager had to go to the point of calling him out publicly. 

If he is good enough to give his all for the rest of the season, it would certainly help the team.

So a player now isnt allowed (or wanted) to post about the fact he scored two goals in a tough away game.

Have we all become energy sponges ?

Nothing wrong with him posting it.

1 hour ago, craig said:

So a player now isnt allowed (or wanted) to post about the fact he scored two goals in a tough away game.

Have we all become energy sponges ?

Nothing wrong with him posting it.

Tbf I think Buster is simply saying the tweet is a distraction and is unimportant whatever way you choose to see it. What counts is what he does on the park and we've all seen that can be hugely inconsistent.

• Frankie changed the title to Morelos tweet
3 hours ago, Bill said:

Tbf I think Buster is simply saying the tweet is a distraction and is unimportant whatever way you choose to see it. What counts is what he does on the park and we've all seen that can be hugely inconsistent.

Tbf there have been and will continue to be players who are hugely inconsistent. My all time favourite Rangers player, Davie Cooper was very inconsistent and deserved the nickname moody blue. 

He didn't have the self destruct tendencies of Alfie (and others) but there were games where he was world class, other games where he was awful.

Alfie gets enough stick off opposition fans without his jumping on the bandwagon when it isn't deserved ((and nothing that happened during Wednesday game, ot the aftermath deserved criticism).

Alfie is Alfie and we need to live with that