[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 24pen, 78; Roofe 85)

Main takeaways:

- Raskin, Jack and Goldson all had minor knocks but should be available for Saturday

- Lundstram touch and go

- Lawrence should return to training in a few weeks

- Tillman doing fine after issues of last weekend

- Expecting a Tynecastle type performance

9 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Not on UK TV again? Thanks Sky.

I think it's good when it's a Saturday 3pm kick off, even though I probably won't see it (as a rule, I don't go to away games).  

That's when football should be played. 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think it's good when it's a Saturday 3pm kick off, even though I probably won't see it (as a rule, I don't go to away games).  

That's when football should be played. 

While I agree to a point, there are stadium capacity issues within Scottish football that leads to supply being far less than the huge  demand of our support. Of course Livingston are one of the better clubs at giving out tickets, but there are many fans who want to watch thier team play and Sky are not great at facilitating this. Same at Tynecastle the other week. 

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

While I agree to a point, there are stadium capacity issues within Scottish football that leads to supply being far less than the huge  demand of our support. Of course Livingston are one of the better clubs at giving out tickets, but there are many fans who want to watch thier team play and Sky are not great at facilitating this. Same at Tynecastle the other week. 

Fortunately, RTV is excellent at allowing the worldwide Rangers support to see almost every game. Why would anyone go elsewhere?