[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 24pen, 78; Roofe 85)

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I was talking about Scottish football attendances, in general. 

Scottish football is already at the top of attendance per capita, I'm not saying in general it cant improve, but its unlikely.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11781/12810174/scottish-football-tops-european-attendance-per-capita-table-ahead-of-second-placed-netherlands 

My concern is as the EPL gets more TV and media exposure its more likely football supporters here are attracted to the game there. Marketing is a powerful tool. I feel as if sky have bought our rights to bury our game sometimes.

All fair points, SBG.  I don't think there's an ideal scenario - we're stuck in a poor league and situated next to the most popular league in the world.  

And it is a pain when Sky show several games hardly anyone will watch but then skip our away matches and the Edinburgh derby.  

Livi got thumped last game by ICT, at home.

Which means they probably tried to go out and actually play straight up.

Which means they are really gonna lock it down against Rangers.

This watch might require an Adderall.

I fully expect another 1-0 'thriller'. 

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Is there anyone in Scottish football I wonder who seriously believe SKY will show anywhere near those 60 games per season they’re entitled to show in the new TV deal ?

They absolutely won’t, but only the coverage of one club really matters here to sky and the SPFL it seems.