International Weekend

59 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Fellows are rowing on the Tideway today, old bean.

Boat Race, Oxford v Cambridge. ‘mon the Light Blues.

I did notice on sky sports that Scotland were wearing a rather smart plain blue top for some anniversary or whatever it looked quite smart 

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

An enjoyable enough game. The non-appearance by Albertz was a huge disappointment though. 

Really enjoyable to watch and peaceful without the tribal chanting and some vintage passing play.

Albertz said in EH that he was looking forward to the game but he was not kitted up whereas Ferguson in same interview was,so not seing him come on did not surprise me.

The biggest drawback was due to the club itself:- massive queues at the turnstiles for SJ front(no.96 not working again for umpteenth time this season) and the pathetic sound quality from the anouncements on substitutions.My son and I got in just in time for players coming out of tunnel but from what I heard from fans behind me they only got in as the gates were opened to allow them to do so,again poor show from the club.

12 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Really enjoyable to watch and peaceful without the tribal chanting and some vintage passing play.

Albertz said in EH that he was looking forward to the game but he was not kitted up whereas Ferguson in same interview was,so not seing him come on did not surprise me.

The biggest drawback was due to the club itself:- massive queues at the turnstiles for SJ front(no.96 not working again for umpteenth time this season) and the pathetic sound quality from the anouncements on substitutions.My son and I got in just in time for players coming out of tunnel but from what I heard from fans behind me they only got in as the gates were opened to allow them to do so,again poor show from the club.

I walked straight in to the Govan Rear. No problems. There were surprisingly large queues for the Front though, as you say. I didn't have any issues with the sound quality, but I guess it can vary depending on where you sit.

Although I mentioned Albertz, there were others who were advertised and never appeared like Vignal, McManaman, Fowler etc. A bit of mis-selling.

52 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

, as you say. I didn't have any issues with the sound quality, but I guess it can vary depending on where you sit.

It has been the same for years now where I sit(opposite 18yard line at Copland side)although there are two speakers more or less right above me.

Regards turnstile 96 the failure has happened many times this season and has even failed as I was entering it's pathetic.

Sunday's queues were not helped by this and also not all of some other turnstiles being open especially with all the QR codes being used by those unfamilier with the system.