[FT] Celtic 3 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 45', 79')

They were there for the taking .  Unfortunately our manager gets it wrong again.  Sorry Mr beale your a tactical nonety and you don't have what it takes .  I hate the fact you cannot see what's infront of your eyes.  Tillman is a waste of money.  Kent is a waste of space.  You are too.  Get the fuck out of ibrox.  You are well out of your depth.

1 minute ago, gisabeer said:

They were there for the taking .  Unfortunately our manager gets it wrong again.  Sorry Mr beale your a tactical nonety and you don't have what it takes .  I hate the fact you cannot see what's infront of your eyes.  Tillman is a waste of money.  Kent is a waste of space.  You are too.  Get the fuck out of ibrox.  You are well out of your depth.

What did Beale get wrong today? 

Just now, gisabeer said:

Give it a rest - players lost us the game not manager. 

Truth be told, I didn't expect a point or even 3 today. But when you are undone by such errors, it is even more frustrating. The story of our last 1.5 seasons.

As I said above, our defenders' abilities were badly exposed in Europe and against the Scum. We showed up better than I expected elsewhere, but that's essentially similar to writing "how good Kent was" and you still see no end product from him. I doubt that unless we take a radical approach from now on till the end of the campaign that even the cup will end up where it belongs.

1 minute ago, gisabeer said:

Sorry Mr beale your a tactical nonety and you don't have what it takes .  I hate the fact you cannot see what's infront of your eyes.  Tillman is a waste of money.  Kent is a waste of space.  You are too.  Get the fuck out of ibrox.  You are well out of your depth.

Other than getting Sakala on sooner, I'm not convinced Beale got much wrong.

I felt sorry for Souttar at their third goal. It was a difficult ball given to him by Jack. He tried to give it back to McGregor who went for it in slow motion. Surely our top priority for next season has to be a first choice keeper 

Just now, RANGERRAB said:

Surely our top priority for next season has to be a first choice keeper 

Agreed.  I think McGregor is having a negative impact on how the entire defence performs.