[FT] Celtic 3 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 45', 79')

Our CBs gifted them two goals and Clancy gifted them one from us. I squad needs rebuilt so actually not a bad performance today and if backed in the Summer, I think Beale is the right man for us. The season was lost by Gio, Beale has given us hope for the future. Move on, and let's hope the referreing is better for the cup semi. 

21 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Aye cause Kents the problem  - kents not gifted them 3 goals. Keeper and defenders are shit the nest

Other than tripping over his own feet....what exactly did Kent do today?  Tillman too is a waste of space in the big games.  Fuckall in the locker.   I don't know what game our manager was watching today .  The game turned in the second half and our manager did fuck all.  A clueless **** completely out of his depth.  He gets it wrong too many times.  He is not the man for the job.  That's 4 old firm games and tillman has been annymous.  Kent the man you cannot hang,  it's decision making selecting players that don't perform on the big stage continuously.   Please leave Mr beale.  I fucking hate you.

Just now, weebluedevil said:

Our CBs gifted them two goals and Clancy gifted them one from us. I squad needs rebuilt so actually not a bad performance today and if backed in the Summer, I think Beale is the right man for us. The season was lost by Gio, Beale has given us hope for the future. Move on, and let's hope the referreing is better for the cup semi. 

You are correct but matter who is the manager, if players keep making individual errors in big games, we'll continue to struggle. 

Today it was Davies, Soutar and McGregor and previously its been Tav, Borna, Alfie et al.

Today's game was even and I was surprised at that. Thought it was going to be another 3 or 4 goal drubbing. However a defeat is a defeat and struggling to take anything positive from today at the moment

Congratulations to Tav getting to 100 goals but we cant keep relying on our right back to score in big games (the Europa League run as an example).

Gerting the recruitment 100% correct in the summer is essential.  

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Agreed.  I think McGregor is having a negative impact on how the entire defence performs.

It works both ways, of course, but McG is definitely the major factor. 

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I felt sorry for Souttar at their third goal. It was a difficult ball given to him by Jack. He tried to give it back to McGregor who went for it in slow motion. Surely our top priority for next season has to be a first choice keeper 

Agreed. 

I've been saying it for a while. 

I think a sweeper-'keeper helps us in build-up and helps alleviate one of our main weaknesses, which is balls in-behind / over the top.