[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 0 Rangers

5 hours ago, Bill said:

I think Ryan Jack has been the best Rangers midfielder of recent years and had hoped his recent extended run in the team signalled a return to fitness. However, this latest news, ahead of a possible contract renewal, has to mean an end to his Rangers career. Sadly, there's now no choice but to let him go.

A pity about Jack he’s been our top player in my old opinion when playing, hard to replace 

If we're offering Jack any sort of contract it should be on seriously reduced terms and stipulate that he must quit the national team (where, I've heard, he picked up this latest injury).

Edited by Gonzo79

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If we're offering Jack any sort of contract it should be on seriously reduced terms and stipulate that he must quit the national team (where, I've heard, he picked up this latest injury).

Ideally on a per game or per minutes played arrangement. That might work but otherwise we need to free up the money. 

Your comment on the national team will resonate with every Rangers fan. It's ridiculous he's still part of it.

10 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Who could have seen this coming.

Id bin the guy off after this year. I’m sick of this same old story with far too many of our players.

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Aberdeen v Rangers

Excited to see more of this team and setup; hoping and expecting a good performance with such a vital match on the horizon next week. With Aberdeen in good form, we can be sure of a tough match.