[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 0 Rangers

As usual well in control of the game but unable to turn that superiority into goals before we then start to switch off and end up creating just as many chances for the opposition with our own mistakes.

We have to be more clinical and as much as Morelos is playing fairly well, I'd like to see him front and centre rather than on the right wing.

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Sheep should have had 2 yellows there for the pull back on tillman and the pollock foul on Cantwell shortly after. Aberdeen 13 fouls Rangers 3 yet we have the one booking..

How Miovski hasn't been booked is beyond me? Must have got Curtis Main's Get out of jail free card from last week.

4 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Sheep should have had 2 yellows there for the pull back on tillman and the pollock foul on Cantwell shortly after. Aberdeen 13 fouls Rangers 3 yet we have the one booking..

We are refereed to a different standard, I'm almost used to it now!

Just now, Rousseau said:

I think the only chances the sheep have had are the ones we've given them, when Davies, Tillman and Tavernier gave the ball away.

It's every week and really not good enough.

I'm all for playing from the back but we constantly cause ourselves issues with it so our decision-making in such situations has to be so much better.

Ya know...as 'harem scarem' as that was it was actually quite entertaining. 

I mean it's 0-0, but compare that 0-0 to a Livi or Killie 0-0.

I will take watching two monkeys tryna screw a football over those snorefests any day. 

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

It's every week and really not good enough.

I'm all for playing from the back but we constantly cause ourselves issues with it so our decision-making in such situations has to be so much better.

Decision-making and structure (i.e. the players that should be making themselves available). 

Davies, in particular, is trying to force it when those in front are not making themselves space.