On 26/04/2023 at 19:46, craig said:

Not speaking about the pros or cons of Mygers.... but I just got an email about the 2023/24 MyGers - and we have 53,000 MyGers members - which is quite remarkable.

EDIT :  Prices have increased for adults from 40 quid to 50 quid, from 30 to 40 for 16-21 yr olds and 20 to 25 for under 16's

Have the prices not been frozen for next season?

• 1 month later...

Mine came through this afternoon as well.

General query: I use a mates season ticket to go to games when he can't/doesn't want to go..which is maybe 7 or 8 a season.

Would I also get points if he put it on seatsub when I go to the match? Been trying to find out but with no luck, if so I'd do it because it suits all parties. If not it needs sorted because it's just ringfencing the support.

Cheers

22 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I got my MyGers welcome pack through the door this morning. 

It comes with a nice picture frame for my picture of Josh Windass, which sits on my bedside table. 

Similarly, the latest MyGers package arrived this morning.

The Goody box contained a pen, a lapel badge and, a wooden picture frame.

Initially, the most useful goody is the metal drinks coaster. It has a gun metal depiction of the Rangers lion roaring.

The picture frame has already been filled by a team picture of the club that has given me most joy this calendar year. Bodo Glimt from the Norwegian Arctic Circle handed Ange and Angeball their collective arse.  5-1 aggregate victory, including a 1-3 scudding at ra Stade de Gadd.