The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

39 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The Kamara thing shouldn’t be an issue as hopefully the uninterested Kamara is moved on quickly.

Who knows, maybe these new signing will re-ignite the Kamara we had 2 seasons ago.

11 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

No need to be sarcastic Rousseau. I was only asking if you knew more about the player (Dessers) as I don't have a clue about him. 

Apologies. I was just having a wee bit of fun. 

On 24/06/2023 at 07:19, Yorkie Bear said:

@Malangsobwont be happy.

I agree with his statement.

Have you seen our league?

image.png.7c4c99c799ababf9c8a5d5ce31ced3a1.png

image.png.23ee0e09f7add390163c5c257d4e5060.pngimage.png.0cb6071ac98ce790d2cbd47583cca22b.png

image.png.ed5aca7c8579d234c625110aed534d8a.png

I think they play soccer too...not sure?

MLS is what happens when band geeks, and freaks become supporters. 

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Malangsob

21 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

If his goal stats don't have you worried perhaps a look at abdallah sima's injury record over two years will.

abdallah sima injuries.JPG

He had a bad time with injuries at Stoke, but then he played 37 games (pretty much every game) for Angers last season. 

I'm not worried about his low goals. He hits his xG. 

15 hours ago, Rousseau said:

He had a bad time with injuries at Stoke, but then he played 37 games (pretty much every game) for Angers last season. 

I'm not worried about his low goals. He hits his xG. 

His FBref stats are the same as Lammers for last season, very bad. Playing for a bottom of the league side of course so you expect them to be low, but didn’t seem to stand out at all in that context. Did score a few goals. Managed a fairly low minutes total despite a high number of appearances, apparently it's partly because he was struggling to regain full fitness after a season out injured. 
So I'm a bit mixed on it. Looks like he can score goals and add a bit of athleticism but not less skill full and creative than you'd want in a wide forward. 
Edit - just seen your comment on the last page commenting on some of this. 

Edited by DMAA

11 minutes ago, DMAA said:

His FBref stats are the same as Lammers for last season, very bad. Playing for a bottom of the league side of course so you expect them to be low, but didn’t seem to stand out at all in that context. Did score a few goals. Managed a fairly low minutes total despite a high number of appearances, apparently it's partly because he was struggling to regain full fitness after a season out injured. 
So I'm a bit mixed on it. Looks like he can score goals and add a bit of athleticism but not less skill full and creative than you'd want in a wide forward. 
Edit - just seen your comment on the last page commenting on some of this. 

I didn't look into his minutes and fitness issues. 

That's a wee bit worrying. 

I don't think we're going with wide forwards. 

I'm even starting to suspect we're not going with a main goalscorer; rather, we're expecting a number of players to chip in with a decent number of goals (10-15) - did you make that point before?